2.27.2008

Where Does The Time Go?

I really do have good intentions. I try to post daily if I can, trying not to go more than two days in between posts, but lately, I just don't seem to be doing it.

I'm in a foul mood. I left work tonight with plans on what I wanted to do. Cook a chicken for dinner, do some laundry, try to secure a golden ticket to Archerr's group show. Did I do any of that? No. Five minutes after getting on the bus, my phone rings. It's Ken. He says he's at MJ's On the Avenue and Mary Jo is with him and has to talk to me. I'm thinking "what the fuck?" as she gets on and starts rambling. And rambling. I don't even know what the fuck she's talking about. Long story short, the front bumper on my car fell off again. A few months ago Ken parked in a parking lot a little too deep into the parking space. He parked over one of those cement dividers. Backing the car out of the spot, it caught on the divider and ripped the bumper panel off. I haven't had it properly fixed yet. And it happens again tonight. The car is at the dealer as we speak, getting fixed first thing in the morning.

And we sort of bickered about it tonight. He feels bad, I feel bad. He's too co-dependent for his own good. I'm too passive-aggressive for mine. It's a dangerous combination.

So I'm going to take my pissy ass into the bedroom, put on Big Brother and feel better about myself watching these idiots and morons.

1 comment:

Were Mean Because Youre Stupid said...

DRINK YOUR JUICE SHELBY! damn it i'm signed in under the podcast's email address. Oh well!

Nessa
XO