2.13.2008

Annoyed...

I have a podiatrist appointment this morning at 8 am. It's my second of seven shots to the foot to alleviate the pain the neuroma causes. If this was just a one shot deal, I would have taken the whole day off today, but since I have to so this for a month and a half, I don't want to use up all of my sick time. I scheduled this appointment as early as possible so I could get to work as early as possible. I just got a call. They want to move my appointment to 9:10 because we had a bad snow and ice storm last night. I got my ass out of bed an hour early because I knew I would have to shovel and take a little extra time getting there. The storm isn't a surprise. We knew it was coming. Even my reminder call last night said that there was a storm, so if I couldn't make it, please call. I went out of my way to be responsible, why couldn't the fucking podiatrist? I want to get this over with and get to work. If I would have known this in advance, I could have slept in a little longer. Grrrrrrr..... Can you tell I'm cranky this morning?

Big Brother started last night. I'm glad it's back, though I'm overwhelmed by how much of a commitment it's going to be. Three nights a week, just like in the summer, but with all my other shows added on top. It's too early for me to really know who these people are yet. Give me a week or so and I'll be up to speed.

Ken's in Texas on business right now. He flies home tonight. Last night he wandered into the Hard Rock Cafe and ran into someone he knew. Well, he knew her, but she didn't know him. It was Nakomis from Big Brother a couple of seasons ago. We're both big fans of her. He got all fan-girly around her. He said that she was super nice and really tiny. He got two pictures. This on was with his cell phone. There's another one with his co-worker's camera, but I haven't seen that one yet.

No comments: