11.14.2007

Wednesday

I meant to write on Monday, and it didn't happen. Then I meant to write on Tuesday, but I didn't have time. Then I meant to write tonight, but I'm losing interest, so if I don't do it now, I'm not doing it.

This week has been screwed up. There was a fake holiday on Monday, so that meant the day off. I used to hate these fake holidays when I worked retail because people would shop like it was the last day the stores were going to be open. I never understood three day weekends and shoppers. Saturdays and Sundays would be really busy and then just when you thought people couldn't buy any more, Monday would be ultra busy, too.

Anyway, I had Monday off and it was an awesome day. I did next to nothing, I read comics, I took a nap, I watched tv. It was glorious. About the only work I did was cleaning up my portable hard drive. The thing was getting full of stuff and I organized (or at least started to organize) it and burned a bunch of things to disc to clear up space. Rock on!

Tuesday was a heavy cd release day for me. I'm a little overwhelmed by all the new music. Haven't had too much of a chance to get into the news cds more than once or twice, but I like what I've heard so far. If I can get sufficiently caught up on my podcasts this week, I'll have more time for these records.

No comments: