11.01.2007

The Heat Is On

We put the heat on tonight. It's so nice in here. I don't think I'm going to have to get dressed to go to bed tonight! Huzzah!

My dilemma. I have a choice of two things I don't really want to do on Saturday. Do I go in to work (because I really need the money) or do I go to over to Lee, MA and help Ken's step-mother make salads for her church's dinner? I really have no interest in either. With work, I have to get up around 5am, which sucks. But I'll be home at 12:30 at the latest. I do get paid, which is nice. With Ken's mom, I don't have to be there until 11am, but it's an hour away and I really don't have much interest in the church or salad making. Sure, it's the supportive thing to do for Ken, but he just gave me the all clear if I don't want to do it.

Sunday night going to eat with my friend Melanie. I've known Mel for years online and we got to meet in person last September. She's awesome. She's going to be in town for a convention and I'm really looking forward to seeing her. This weekend I need to come up with a gameplan for dinner and stuff.

I forgot to mention that yesterday was my baby's third birthday. Lucy is now three. I don't know for sure that yesterday was her birthday, but when I got her, the vet estimated she was a year and a half old. I counted back and Halloween was pretty damn close to that estimate. It seems to suit her, too, just like Ollie's April Fools Day birthday suits him.

Todd, do you read this blog? If you do, when do you want to hang out next? I keep meaning to write, but I'm so easily distracted.

No comments: