12.20.2011

Cruel

This has to be one of the cruelest weeks of the entire year.  Hands down.  Cruel in what way?  Well, it's the week before Christmas and that means every single person in my office (and offices everywhere) is baking up a storm and bringing it all in to work.  And people with little will power can't help but eat all this garbage.  It's no secret I've struggled with my weight my entire life.  For the first time ever in my life I'm at a healthy body weight and I'm so desperate to keep it that way, but my lack of will power is my own worst enemy.  I tried to keep it together today, but failed when it came to cinnamon bread, cookies and chocolate.  Tomorrow all the bosses are treating us to pizza and wings and I'm so afraid of going overboard.  Especially since Ken's mother is coming over tomorrow night and we'll be going out to eat.  

As much as I love this week in regards to food, I can't wait for it to be a distant memory.  

No comments: