4.11.2011

Curious

I'm curious as to how people see me as opposed to how I see myself.  There's a tool on the web that can be used to see this.  The Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up.

There are two versions of this.  One uses traits that are generally more positive and the other uses traits that are generally more negative.  I've taken both quizzes about myself and I'm interested in seeing how others perceive me.  Please feel free to take the test.  You can leave your name or do it anonymously.  I don't care which way you do it as long as you do it.  Say what you honestly feel.  I'm not going to have hurt feelings if someone says something bad.  It's a learning tool and if that's how I'm seen by others, it's how I'm seen by others.

No comments: