4.22.2011

Scattered Thoughts

No real post here tonight.  Just my scattered thoughts.

╟ It's been a really long week.  The fact that I started it off as exhausted as I was didn't help.  I seemed to make a little bit of progress in the sleep department as the week went on, but it's Friday night and I'm pooped.  All I want to do is climb into bed, pull the covers up over my head and sleep until Monday morning.  Is that wrong?

╟ I'm feeling a little freaked out about the gym.  I have no plans to speak of this weekend, which means there is plenty of time to put my obsessive compulsions to work, but the gym is not open tomorrow or Sunday.  It was supposed to move to it's new location back in February, but it didn't happen.  At least not until this weekend.  I'm such a creature of habit that this is rocking me a little bit.  But I'm also looking forward to actually having a full blown LAZY weekend.  I haven't had one of those in a long, long time.  The only thing we have planned, and it's not really planned, but more of a "if we feel like it" is to go out and look at yard stuff.  I think Ken wants to get a seed spreader among other things.

╟ I'm not a great fan of ham, but Ken is insisting we have it for Easter dinner.  I told him that I'm fine with it as long as he does the cooking.  I have no interest.  We don't have any groceries in the house, so we're going to have to pick up everything tomorrow.  I'm not looking forward to it.  Every other yahoo in the world is going to be out doing the same thing.

╟ Doctor Who premieres tomorrow.  I can't tell you how excited I am that it premieres in the US on the same day as in the UK.  I've heard really good things about the season opener.

╟ And if that's not enough, I just heard today that they are going to produce a new series of AbFab.  What I heard was only three episodes, but that's fantastic.  Eddie and Patsy may be ten years older, but their tastes will naturally stay current.  I'm just trying to picture Eddie dressed like GaGa.

╟ I've been listening to the post-Diana Ross Supremes all week this week.  I think I much prefer them to the Diana Ross version of the group.  Is that sacrilegious?

No comments: