3.09.2011

I See...

I posted a little bitchy post the other day about being fed up with everyone and everything.  I think I know exactly what triggered that little rant.  I've been feeling run down for the last couple of days and yesterday was the worst.  After work I went to the doctor and found out I had a little bit of the bubonic plague.  Or strep throat.  I often get the two confused.  He gave me a prescription of tiny little pills to take and I'm feeling slightly better already.  I sound like Brenda Vaccaro and my throat still hurts, but it doesn't feel like it's full of razor blades like it did yesterday.  I wish I stayed home today to enjoy my day, but any day home is a good one, I guess.  Another day or so and I can retire the cranky pants.

3 comments:

erik98122 said...

Feel better soon Waltie..but don't kid yourself...you'll always be cranky! Which is why I like you!

Kevin said...

YOU better get all better before Sunday!

Walt said...

Eric, I know, I know, but I was outdoing myself in cranky. Seriously outdoing myself. I'm coasting back down to my normal levels of crankitude.

Kevin, I'm only contagious for the first 24 hours. I'm heading back to work today (I hope that's not a mistake) and it'll take a lot more than the bubonic plague to keep me from lunch.