11.30.2010

Tuesday

I'm beat.  It seems like I'm always beat.  I need to learn to go to bed early enough so that I'm not dragging my ass.

I can't believe it's only days until my next vacation.  I'm in desperate need of one.  I'm hoping I can recharge my batteries.  I've been pretty miserable lately and I don't know why.  I realize that most of what I'm feeling is my own doing.  I let people get under my skin and that gives them the power to make me feel bad about myself.  As if I need any help in that department.  Also, Ken and I have been having some pretty big disagreements.  We're never like this.  Ever.  And it's pretty big for us.  Again, I know a lot of it is on my end, but some of it isn't.  We haven't been seeing eye to eye on a bunch of stuff and rather than just go with the flow like I usually do, I've kind of been a bitch about things.  I hope this vacation is what I need to help push me back in the right direction mentally.  

And the holidays are upon us again.  And what are the holidays good for?  Bad feelings!!  This Thanksgiving started off on such a high note that was quickly brought crashing down.  Like I said earlier, I was giving people the power to make it so.  I think knowing is half the battle and now I need to work on recognizing that earlier and not letting it get me down.

I hope I'm not this beat tomorrow night.  Top Chef All-Stars starts and I'm uber-excited for it.  Count me a member of Team Carla.  I'm afraid she's gonna be out early.  I adore her and I'm rooting for she to go the whole way!

No comments: