8.10.2009

Not Pissed

What a difference a day can make. Yesterday was just absolutely terrible. I was in a downward spiral that I just couldn't seem to pull myself out of. At least I knew it and maybe that helped pull me out of it. I don't know. But today was a much, much better day. I found my usual spirit come back, I had motivation, I was just in a generally good mood. And for a Monday? Whoa!

My Austin trip is less than 100 hours away. I found myself with a little bit of shortness of breath this morning when I realized it. It surprised me only because I thought I shook all that crap already. Guess not. And if it happened today, it's going to happen tomorrow and the following day and so on until I hyperventilate in front of Freddy upon arrival. That's not my plan, but I shouldn't be surprised when it happens.

I've been debating taking the laptop to Texas with me for the last couple of weeks and I've decided against it. I'm not going to sit and play online for the week plus. I'm sure I'll have some downtime, but I'm not planning on it. I can update my blog via Babs, my iPhone, but I hate typing anything too long on that. Any updates through it will probably be kind of short.

I've got stuff to do before bedtime. Wish me luck that I actually motivate!

2 comments:

(F)reddy said...

Walt, Walt, Walt. We have SEVERAL computers here in the trailer (AND a Nielsen box!). You're more than welcome to use any of the cum stained keyboards you want.

Melanie said...

I'll bring down keyboard wipes, dear.