8.26.2009

Behind

I hate that I've been neglecting my blog. It's not that I've been doing it on purpose. I had every intention of posting all the while I was in Austin, but after that one short post, I just didn't find the time. Austin was an INCREDIBLE vacation and one I will never, ever forget. I've been trying to play catch up since getting home Monday night and am finding time to be a precious commodity. I really want to talk about my trip before all of the details fade, but tonight isn't going to be that night. Instead, I'm just going to embarrass the shit out of myself. The following video stars me. In Austin. I guess I'm an official member of the Austin Live Music Scene now. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have the best time up on that stage. I still can't believe that's me. Really. Hopefully tomorrow I'll post some pictures and talk a little about my trip. Until then, may I present "The Rain."


2 comments:

wcs said...

That is so great! You and Sean need to get together for a duet!

(F)redddy said...

Still.tinkle.when.I.see.this.