7.03.2009

July 3

Three for three. Not bad.

I'm all thrown off by what day it is. I took today off from work and that's what's messing me up. It's been Saturday for most of the day. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that it's still only Friday. It also doesn't help that I've been walking around in a fog today. It's been a busy week and I had one plan and one plan only for today. Sleep. I was hoping to sleep in until at least 10 o'clock. Instead, I woke up around 5:30 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. I got up, did some chores, played online and then climbed back into bed when Ken got up for work. I still couldn't fall asleep. So I got up and proceeded to get as many chores done around the house as I could. I even tackled cleaning the bathroom, the chore I hate the most. I can usually guilt Ken into cleaning the bathroom, but it's got to be so bad that even he's grossed out by it.

After chores were done, I grabbed my iPod, a stack of comics, some Sun Chips and headed out to the front porch. I managed to read two comics and eat the chips before I passed out. Finally! I estimate I got a solid hour's worth of sleep before Ken got home and woke me up. That was hours ago and I still don't think I've fully recovered from my nap. It's 10:30 now and I was hoping to be in bed by now. As long as Ollie doesn't decide I need to be up at 5:30 tomorrow morning, I hope I can play catch up with Morpheus. We'll see.

No comments: