11.29.2011

2899.68

So, if you've been following this blog for a while (God help you if you have), you know I set a goal back in January to go 1,200 miles over the course of 2011.  Methods to get my 1,200 include walking, treadmill, elliptical and stationary bike.  I was hesitant to set such a lofty goal for myself.  I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to do 1,000, let alone 1,200.  Well, I continue to amaze myself.  After tonight's workout, I am a skootch above 100 miles from hitting 3,000 miles.  Three THOUSAND miles.  The thought just boggles my mind.  Naturally, because this is me, I'm almost to this awesome goal and my knee is giving me problems.  I'm not sure what's going on with it, but the last week it's been hurting.  And not really pain hurting, but it feels odd hurting, if that makes any sense.  I really need to make an appointment and get it checked out.  I've got to get my foot checked out anyway, so what's another body part?

I've got 32 days left to do 100.32 miles.  That averages to just over 3 miles a day.  I think I can manage that.

1 comment:

wcs said...

Congratulations! It's amazing the things we can do when we set our minds to them. :)