8.27.2017

115 Patsy Walker, A.K.A. Hellcat! Vol 3: Careless Whisker(s)


I've been a huge fan of this book.  It's light, it's airy, it's funny, it's cute, it's entertaining as shit.  And this ends the run of this book.  Normally, I'd be really upset that a series like this is ending, but I feel like it's run it's proper course.  It's ending on a high note.

This volume picks up where the last one left off with Patsy having to defeat the Black Cat.  After that, there's plenty of room left to tie up any loose ends to make this run complete.  What I love is this book took on a completely different style, yet never cut it's roots and ties to Patsy's last appearances in the She-Hulk book.  This was a natural evolution to the character, but making it even lighter than her previous appearances.

I'll miss this book, but I also can't wait to see where life brings Patsy Walker next.

Patsy Walker, A.K.A. Hellcat! Vol 3: Careless Whisker(s)
Writer: Kate Leth
Artist: Brittney L Williams
Marvel Comics

No comments: