7.09.2010

At Home

I wanted to go walking tonight, but my sciatic is still telling me it's not a good idea. Instead I finally got off my lazy ass and hooked the Wii back up. I've only been in the new house nine or ten weeks... I popped in the EA Sports Active and got back to work. I know that eventually all the different exercises will help strengthen my back, but today it made my sciatic yell at me and really kicked my ass. How long has it been since I've done this stupid workout anyway? (Too long is the correct answer, by the way. Otherwise it wouldn't have kicked my ass.)

Still so much to do with the house and not enough time.  We've got a shopping trip planned for tomorrow for some more things that we need.  And I'm hoping that will include a side trip to the Converse Outlet.  Who doesn't love a clearance wall?

No comments: