11.04.2012

Ohio Romney Rally - Interviews with Supporters

Okay, it's another political video. I know I mentioned in my last post that I generally try not to talk too much about politics. I'm well aware of how much I know about politics and even more aware of how much I don't know about them. I think I'm better versed than most people out there, but I know I have a lot to learn.

That's why I'm posting this video. These people have absolutely no clue what they're talking about. I've never seen so many different ways to say "I'm not voting for that black guy" in my life. Without ever saying it. These people take ignorance to a whole new level. Just watching it kind of made my stomach churn.

Ultimately, I don't care who you vote for. That's your choice. But please have a legitimate argument for why you're choosing who you are if you're going to talk about it.

I posted a Facebook status update venting my frustration for all the idiotic, ignorant posts that were showing up in my feed. Like I mentioned before, I don't care who you're voting for, just don't back it up with an argument made up of falsehoods. It takes two seconds to do an internet search to see if what you heard from a friend who knows is actually true.

Tuesday can't get here soon enough.

No comments: