3.04.2012

Weekend

I hate the end of a weekend. I really do. I have little to no desire to go back to work tomorrow, even though this is going to be a very short week. Two days of work and then it's off for vacation. The next two days are going to be very busy days, too. My goal is to get everything off my desk by the time I leave Tuesday night because I know it's going to look like something exploded by the time I get back to work.

I feel very accomplished right now. It was a busy weekend. Did a lot of running around, we bought and installed a new toilet in the guest bath, went to my Dad's house to celebrate my sister's birthday today, met up with friends both this afternoon and Friday night for meals.

And in my spare time, I spent a lot of time playing a new game on my phone called Draw Something. It's really fun, it's really addictive and I suck at it, which makes it all the more fun. It's basically an iPhone version of Pictionary. I've got way too many games running right now and I'm afraid I'm going to have to slow it down with them or I'm never going to get anything done.

No comments: