9.09.2011

Little To Say

I like writing about my life here. I don't lead a very interesting life, but I like writing about what I'm up to and what I'm doing. I don't really do it for anyone but myself. If you happen to read this dreck, I apologize for those minutes you will never get back.

Anyway, there's been some pretty heavy shit going on in my life lately. It's really taken all the wind out of my sails and I just haven't had any desire to communicate with people, be it in person, via email or even blogging. I don't know if or when there's going to be an end in sight for all this, but until things start working themselves out, I'm probably going to take a little breather from here. I'm sure I'll pop in from time to time to talk about stupid shit (like the new 52 title from DC Comics...), but it's hard enough to think right now as it is.

Just wanted to give you dear readers a heads up.

3 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

Do whatever you have to do to feel better. That would be my advice. :-)

erik98122 said...

I was wondering what had happened to you. Hope life rebounds for the better soon!
Take care buddy!

Nico Martinez said...

I Hope things get better soon chico. xoxo