7.04.2007

July 4th

I'm so messed up with what day it is. Monday seemed like a normal Monday, but when I woke up Tuesday, it felt like Wednesday. Tuesday night, however, felt like a Friday. I don't even know what today feels like.

I'm still not used to working in the office world. I've learned that if there is a holiday on a Tuesday, you take Monday off. If there's a holiday on a Thursday, you take Friday off. This holiday is on a Wednesday and I didn't know the rules. I figured you work Monday & Tuesday, then Thursday & Friday. Well, that's not how it works. You work half a day on Tuesday and take Thursday and Friday off. Huh? I failed on the Tuesday part of the test and I'm going to fail on the Thursday part, as well. I'm taking Friday off, but that's only because I realized no one is going to be there. I'm going in tomorrow because I have work to do and I don't want to use up all of my time too soon, not that there's any danger of that, but still...

Happy Independence Day!!!

No comments: